1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres- contemporary, fantasy, non fiction, and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
My biggest concern is keeping any Kayla Olson book! So The Sandcastle Empire
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading– what book is it?
The Sandcastle Empire is a great book to get yourself into reading
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Any John Green book or TSE
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
lol i am a teenager
5. Your friends surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
what ever is in the top of my TBR shop.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry- everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
my signed cassandra clare books
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to replace it c) secretly do the same to something of theirs
B) I used to make them sign a contract stating they’d buys new copy if it got damaged and stuff.